I am without a doubt a morning person. I generally wake up everyday before 7 am even on the weekends. My day usually starts with some reading in bed followed by fixing breakfast for my family before starting the task list for the day. If mornings are not your thing, my friends over at Heliocare® have some great tips to help you start your day sunny side up.
- Ease into the day: Upon waking up take a moment for yourself; whether you set an intention, repeat an affirmation, visualize your day, meditate or slowly open your eyes – own a calm moment before you spring into action.
- Prioritize your skin’s health: When starting your day Sunny Side Up, remember the key word – sun! At the top of your checklist should be dermatologist-recommended Heliocare® Daily Use Antioxidant Formula, which is backed by over 30 years of study. Heliocare® is an oral dietary supplement with antioxidant properties that helps preserve the skin’s ability to protect itself against sun-related effects and aging.1 The antioxidant aids in eliminating free radicals produced by sun exposure. A reduction in these free radicals helps to maintain younger-looking, more resilient skin.1
- Sip a large glass of warm water: It can be challenging to drink half your bodyweight in fluid ounces of water, as recommended by Ruopeng An, Ph.D., lead study author of Journal of Human Nutrition and Dietetics, and an assistant professor at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.2 Why not start your day with a big glass to ensure you’re on track before you even leave the house?
- Prepare the night before: It may seem that no matter how early you wake up, you don’t have enough time to choose an outfit or find the back of your new earring. To set yourself up for success, make these decisions the night before and plan your outfit (including earrings!).
- Filter your news: Information overload can be stressful. Setup news alerts and subscribe to industry newsletters to ensure you have the information you need at your fingertips as you head out the door.
Morning person or not, starting your day Sunny Side Up doesn’t have to be a challenge. Make small changes to your routine and you’ll not only brighten up your morning, but your whole day too!
1 These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.