by Adonica Brereton of PositivExpert
Churro Inspired Cupcakes
1. Box of Duncan Hines Butter Cake Mix
2. 3 Tablespoon of Sugar
3. 3 Tablespoon of Cinnamon
4. 1 Jar of Dulce de Leche — Caramel Sauce
Mix the Cake Batter as directed by the box
1. When cupcakes are ready to be put in the oven, then sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon of the cinnamon sugar mixture on each of the cupcake.
2. Bake as directed until a knife comes out clean in the center of the cupcakes.
3. Cool cupcakes for 20 min.
4. Take the cupcakes and frost them with the caramel sauce
5. Lightly sprinkle the cinnamon mixture on top of the cupcakes.
The smell of cinnamon will give your home a wonderful aroma!
Also, with children and food allergies this was the safest kid friendly dessert and all kids love cinnamon sugar!
Cheers to being the star of the party with the child friendly dessert!