I found this recipe for Chocolate Chip Mini Cheesecakes on Pinterest a while ago, but decided to carve sometime out the other night to bake. To make them a little more “healthy” I substituted a few of the ingredients; they still tasted absolutely fabulous but for less calories. So, you ready to bake them?? Here is how:
To Make 12 Chocolate Chip Mini Cheesecakes
- 2 8oz packages of Neufchatel Cheese Bar (healthy version of cream cheese)
- 1/2 cup of Splenda NECTRESSE™ Sweetener
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup crushed graham crackers
- 4 tablespoons Smart Balance butter (melted)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a cupcake pan with baking cups.
- Crush graham crackers and mix with melted butter.
- Press one tablespoon of graham cracker crumbs into each baking cup.
- Mix together neufchatel cheese, NECTRESSE™ Sweetener, and eggs until light and fluffy.
- Fold chocolate chips into cream cheese mixture.
- Fill baking cups 2/3 way full; bake for 20 minutes.
- Cool in the fridge for at least 1 hour before eating
Recipe adapted from: apumpkinandaprincess.com