It’s been an amazing year for the red carpet. We saw lots of drama in the growns and sea of really great colors. The hardest part was deciding what order the looks should go in! Well, let’s jump right into the Best and Worst Red Carpet Looks of 2013! I will start out on a positive note by sharing the best looks first.
5. Jennifer Garner in Oscar de la Renta at the 2013 SAG Awards
She looks statuesque in this gown. The length is right. The fit is right. The accessories choices are right.
4. Anne Hathaway in Chanel at the 2013 Golden Globes
Anne had some horrid looks on the red carpet this year, but this dress was a winner for her! The dress is a classic! This impeccably tailored, beautiful gown was the perfect fit for her and the event.
3. Solange Knowles In Kenzo at the 2013 Met Gala
Solange knows how to work a print. Besides loving the print on the dress, I love how she styled it with the simple black shoe, statement jewelery and big, beautiful hair.
2. Claire Danes in Versace at the 2013 Golden Globes
Wearing red on a red carpet can be tricky, but Claire Danes pulls it off with ease.
1. Halle Berry in Versace at the 2013 Oscars
Perfection! And remember people, she is 47!
5. Taylor Swift in Hervé Léger By Max Azria 2013 MTV VMA’s
She looks twice her age! The problem just doesn’t lie with the gown; the hair, makeup and accessories all contribute to this aged look.
4. Kelly Osbourne in Zac Posen at the 2013 Golden Globes
Being the co-host of Fashion Police, Kelly knows better than this. At least she should….
3. Kimbra at the 2013 Grammy Awards
This dress screams high school fashion design class project.
2. Lil’ Kim at the 2013 MTV VMA’s
Just bad from head to toe.
1. Brandi Glanville at the 2013 Oscars
First, why was she even invited. Second, since you got an invite, the least you could have done wore a dress that fit.