Happy April! It’s FINALLY starting to feel like Spring! Here are a few key pieces I am looking to add to my wardrobe.
1. Forever 21 Pintucked Chiffon Top $22.80. I am in need of a white top that can be worn to work or on the weekend. I was in search of something that I could dress up or down and I have found the solution!
2. Tory Burch Graduated Wooden Chain Necklace $225. This necklace was love at first sight for me. Its big, bold and natural! Alas, I am apparently not the only one who loves this necklace… It has sold out at Bergdorf Goodman and on Tory’s website (insert sad face). But maybe, just maybe it will be available again in the very near future!
3. Marc by Marc Jacobs ‘Bolts’ Cluster Ring $78. I love a good statement ring and this one speaks for itself. It’s unique and it’s Marc!
4. Wolfelda wedge sandal from ALDO Shoes $80. Wedges with a unique heel are trending for Spring. I really like these ones from ALDO. If you have never tried one on, you would be surprised and how comfortable and stable they are!
5. Drew Sateen Ankle Pants from the Limited $54.90. I know adding a pair of black pants to a want list is, well, simple. But, the ankle black pants I currently own are too big for me now! (Yay for me for loosing weight!) So, I need a new pair. Great black pants are a wardrobe staple. If you don’t have any, be sure to get you a pair.