I am 32 two years old and still fight with hormonal acne flare ups. I have often thought… “I am too old to still be dealing with this!” Then an amazing thing happened when I received my Exposed Skincare Kit in the mail. Even though I had tried all different types of acne treatment systems and kits, I was excited to try Exposed Skincare because they combine advanced acne fighting medicine with pure and natural extracts. They offer 10 great products including a Mouisture Complex, Body Wash, and Probiotic Capsules, but I decided to try the Facial Cleanser, Clearing Tonic, Acne Treatment Serum, Clear Pore Serum, Clarifying Mask, Microderm Scrub.
My morning routine began with the cleanser followed by the Clearing Tonic. I then applied the Acne Treatment Serum and waited 3 minutes before applying my daily moisturizer. At night, after cleansing and applying the Clearing Tonic, I applied the Clear Pore Serum. The main difference between the Acne Treatment Serum and the Clear Pore Serum is that the Acne Treatment Serum is specially formulated for day use and contains Tea Tree Oil, which is widely known for its acne healing properties. The Clear Pore Serum re-balances the skin while you sleep with licorice root extract. Once a week, I gently apply the Microderm Scrub and Clarifying Mask to remove impurities and promote skin cell turnover.
Overall, I have definitely seen a decrease in the amount of breakouts on my skin. After all these years, I am finally becoming free from acne flare ups!
When you first begin using Exposed Skincare, remember to be patient. Acne doesn’t clear up overnight. I have been using the products for two months now and started really seeing results after 8 days. Also, don’t apply globs of the product. Less is more. Start out with a dime size amount of each product. If you need more, add just a bit, but dont over do it. Lastly, remember to be gentle. Your skin is a living organism and should be handed delicately. Irritation always makes acne worse. Trust me, I’ve learned the hard way!
1. Drink plenty of water. My #1 rule for great skin!
2. Change your pillow case every 2 days. It gets dirtier than you think and can cause more breakouts. When laundering, use a fragrance free detergent and no fabric softener.
3. Avoid sugars and dairy. This one can be hard to follow, but many clinical trials found links between sugar, milk and acne.
4. Don’t touch your face. That includes no picking, popping or squeezing. A pimple will naturally pop on it’s own. If you MUST get rid of it, go see a dermatologist or esthetician.
5. Sweat, then wash it off. Exercising is a must for a healthy body and mind, but breaking a sweat can cause build up in your pores. Cleanse you skin ASAP after a workout.