Chanel’s newest film featuring superstars Pharrell Williams and Cara Delevingne is finally here. Just short of 8 minutes long, the film sets out to recreate the scene for Coco Chanel’s inspiration for her iconic jacket. Here were my 5 favorite moments from the short film.
1. It’s interesting to see the transition of Pharrell and Cara’s characters from peasant to royalty.
2. Coco Chanel is staying in room 5 because what other room number would be appropriate.
3. The soundtrack to the short film is titled “CC The World” and was written and composed by Pharrell. The music is actually one of the best parts of the film.
4. The chemistry between Pharrell and Cara is natural and effortless.
5. The last 14 seconds of their dance together will make you smile.